Wednesday, April 14, 2010
(1) First, pull up your Safari browser and go to http://www.socialnetworkinglawblog.com/
(2) Next, tap the plus (+) at the bottom of the screen.
(3) Now select "Add to Home Screen."
(4) The name automatically defaults to Social Networking Law Blog, but I suggest editing to just "Law Blog," "SNLaw Blog," or other shorter (around 10 or fewer characters) title. Then tap the blue "Add" in the top right corner.
(5) Now, sit back and enjoy your new web clip icon!
Special thanks to Dan Dickinson for his help! (Check out Dan's blog for some guidance on creating a custom web clip for your own site.)
Posted by Megan J. Erickson at 10:57 AM